From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Stevens, Ananda (GE Healthcare)
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 11:02 AM
To: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Any way to insert a checkbox that will automatically be active in
the PDF?

Hi all,
I'm creating a post-installation checklist, and I'm wondering:
Is there a way to add a checkbox to the Frame file so that it will function
(i.e., click and the box fills in) without doing additional work in Acrobat?
I don't want to have to manually add the checkboxes every time I revise the
file.
thanks,
Ananda

K. Ananda Stevens
GE Healthcare
Technologies

T 1 847 704 8626
D *685 8626
E ananda.stevens@xxxxxx
www.ge.com

800 Business Center Drive
Mt Prospect, IL, 60622, USA
GE Medical Systems Information Technologies