Solved: Inconsistent color definition-Update Book error

After I posted my original message, I also visited the
Adobe Support forums and got a few more ideas. I tried
bringing in the color definitions from a file that was
not generating errors and after that, I still got the
error. Then I tried it again with a different file and
this time, when I updated my book, the error did not
re-occur.

So some combination of mif files and importing color
definitions seems to have worked.

Sorry to have bothered any of you with this.

Elizabeth K.