Inconsistent color definition-Update Book error

Greetings-I searched your archive before posting this
to see if any of the proposed solutions would help me
with this problem. Alas, nothing helped, so here is my
post.

BTW, I am using Frame 7.0 p579.

I am updating my book files and get this error in the
error log file:

Color RGB 238,238,238 is inconsistent.

I have tried deleting the color definition in that
file. Not only does the color not go away, the error
continues.

I also tried importing the color definitions from a
file with no problems. The problem continues.

I made a mif file of the offending file and a file
without the problem. In comparing the color catalog,
they were exactly the same. I then tried a test and
imported the mif file (of the original offending file)
and saved it out as a Frame file. When I replaced the
original file with the 'miffed' file, it gave me three
different color definition errors. Hmm.

This is all very odd. It is not a show-stopper by any
means because I can make my pdf files, but it has me
puzzled.

Thoughts? Any ideas are appreciated.

Elizabeth K.