ANN: Sale on FrameMaker Plugins

Hello Framers,

From now until the 6 pm Thurday EDT, I am offering a half-price sale on some
of my plugins (listed below). The only requirement is that you pay
frameexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxx via Paypal.com. If you buy through my regular order
page, you will pay full price. The plugins will be emailed to you, so please
make sure you can receive zip files. Thank you very much.

All prices are in US dollars.

PageLabeler regular price $40, now $20.
TableCleaner regular price $60, now $30.
FindChangeSpecial regular price $30, now $15.
ImportFormatsSpecial regular price $20, now $10.
PageBreaks regular price $20, now $10.
PrintChangedPages regular price $120, now $60.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx