RE: Permissions error - can't open some PDFs

Thanks for the offer, Wayne, and I do have a cover PDF I could send
without any conflict issues; however, I am not able to copy any of these
files from their location to my hard drive or to an e-mail message. I
also confirmed that our UNIX system administrator tried to open them and
to change permissions before he elevated the problem to our customer
support group. If they come up with a resolution, I will post it. I was
just hoping someone else on the list had some knowledge that might be
helpful.

Linda