JOB OP: IMMEDIATE 3-week contract in Austin TX, USA.

I'm posting for a friend who needs a writer ASAP (starting today if possible) in Austin for a three-week gig.
(I know.. I just heard about it, and I don't know the back story. In fact I don't know anything more about this than the location, duration, and start date.)

If you are interested, (or know someone who might be) the contact is
Kate Reddy <kreddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or by phone as listed below.
You can use my name as an information source.

Kate et al are good people (I worked for them for a year, my wife still contracts with them).
No worries on payment or things like that.

McKinnon-Mulherin, Inc.
136 South Main Street, A300
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101

Phone: 801.531.1631