Graphic Entities

Hello All,

I want to use FrameMaker 7 to save some structured documents to XML. The
document contains EPS files imported by reference. Each anchored frame only
contains a single EPS. I want to ensure that when I round-trip the XML back
to FrameMaker that I get a reference to the same EPS file names. I would
like the original path also, but will settle for the root filename. Is this
possible, and if so, how do I do it? Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx