OT: Fun with puns

Hi gang,

Don't have much to say about tech writing these days but have been using it a lot for other things. I'm writing a course for use in Vietnam on network, computer, and information security. This has taken me in directions I would not have expected a couple of years ago so....

(Drum Roll!) I coined a new word today.

wherewolf: a person who spends far too much time on the Internet
tracking down real information to tear from some comfortable home web
page, shreds it, digests it and then tells endless others of their kind where the kill is.

Using myself as an example, go to:

http://vx.netlux.org/

and browse around. There is a great interview with an anti-virus writer,
old viri, etc. You should be drooling in anticipation by now.

May you be moonstruck,

Allen Schaaf Documentation Developer Information Security Analyst Certified Network Security Analyst and Intrusion Forensics Investigator - CEH, CHFI https://www.linkedin.com/e/fpf/1359621 Co-moderator of an International list specializing in network security and Identity Theft issues.

Security is lot like democracy - everyone's for it but
few understand that you have to work at it constantly.