Changing font in dialog box

Hi!

I am working in FrameMaker 5.5.6 for Unix. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change fonts __within__ a dialog box, e.g., when setting up autonumbering in Paragraph Manager? I tried creating a new Character Tag, but that applies to the entire text in the dialog box, not just to a highlighted segment. I want to be able to embed a dingbat in the middle of standard font.

If this is not possible in 5.5.6, is it possible in a later version of FrameMaker?

Thanks for your help!

Clare
--
"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this."

Clare Stewart
Research Assistant
Henderson Research Centre
McMaster University