Pasted Table Anchor Is Too Large

Hey everyone,

In my current project, I'm copying and pasting hundreds of tables
because I switched the order of the columns. However, each time I paste
a table, the table anchor appears larger than the default paragraph
font, meaning that I have to then select the anchor manually each time
and revert it to the default paragraph font. I want to fix this because
it adds space between lines, but I don't necessarily want the Fixed Line
Space attribute selected in my Paragraph formats. I always remember this
bug, because of this particular project, doing this every time drives me
mad.

Is there any workaround or ini file setting which can make the anchor
the correct size from the moment it's pasted?

I tried to do this in FrameScript but stalled because I couldn't figure
out how to make FM select (highlight) the table anchor, after pasting.

Can anyone please suggest a way to solve this, if a solution exists?

TIA,
David

David Schor
Technical Publications Manager