Frame graphic element weirdness: FM 7.1 bug or Acrobat 7 bug?

I use Frame graphics tools to circle GUI elements. I didn't want to do these, but the users love it (and after you get used to it, it's quick to do).

What happens is that long ovals (rounded-corner rectangles) get their sides ... warped. They look like you'd drawn them with a wide-nib pen, and you'd changed the nib angle halfway down the side. The long side of the oval starts at 3 points thick, narrows down to maybe 1 point thick, and widens up to 5 points thick before turning the corner. The bottom long side of the oval goes from 3 (briefly) to 5 to 1 before getting back to 3 at the corner.

I did not get this problem with Frame 7.0 and Acrobat 5.

(This message brought to you by your friendly neighborhood bug-magnet.)

--Ananda

K. Ananda Stevens
GE Healthcare
Imaging and Information Systems

T 1 847 704 8626
D *685 8626
E ananda.stevens@xxxxxx
www.ge.com
800 Business Center Drive
Mt Prospect, IL, 60622, USA
GE Medical Systems Information Technologies

"This email is best viewed with a proportional font such as Courier." --Adobe Licensing