RE: does UNIX FM7 work on Linux platform?

There's no question that a lot of people on the list have benefited from your help over the years, but the other fact that you don't seem to register is that for many people on the list - myself included - one of the biggest FrameMaker "problems" they have is precisely the future of the product. And the history of Adobe's handling of FrameMaker shows clearly that they have cause to be concerned. As one who has had his decade old workhorse put on life support, there is understandably an irritation. There would be no hand wringing and speculation if Adobe had shown some interest in the product during the last 9 years. It's hard for me to imagine that one can't see this.

- web