RE: does UNIX FM7 work on Linux platform?

PLEASE stop reading between the lines. As I believe most of you
know, I am not part of the FrameMaker development, marketing,
support, or sales organization. I simply have reported on or
elaborated on facts that are otherwise public. I am not trying
to sneak secret product futures messages to you. Nor is my name
Claire (you know her, Claire Voyant! :-) )

Over the last seven years or so, I have participated on these lists
(the "Framers" lists) as an unofficial means of getting feedback on
print and PDF publishing workflow issues as a general input to
Adobe's overall product development process AND in the process, try
to assist a few users who had problems and issues that I could
readily resolve via the limited media of email. (I would like to
think that I have been successful on both counts!) However, these
"Framers" lists have and continue to move more towards product
futures speculation, (highly ineffective) pressure campaigns (i.e.
on-line petitions signed by persons who for the most part do not
have real purchase authority), etc., as opposed to primarily a
technical information exchange. Thus, I believe that my useful,
active presence on these lists has come to an end. Members of
the list should not assume that I will be monitoring the "Framers"
lists anymore.

        - Dov