formating a TOC

Dear colleagues,

I'm working here with a document containing the papers presented to a workshop. Authors and their email are included together with other contact information in the document.

I need to extract this two "fields" to format a list like the following to create a email list:

cattacin@xxxxxxxx Sandro Cattacin
Isabelle Renschler
boncz.i@xxxxxx Imre Boncz
Kvetuse.Zikmundova@xxxxxxxxxxx Kvetuse Zikmundová

What I'm able to obtain by setting up a TOC is:

Sandro Cattacin
cattacin@xxxxxxxx
Isabelle Renschler
Imre Boncz
boncz.i@xxxxxx
Kvetuse Zikmundová
Kvetuse.Zikmundova@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please, could any of you figure out how to format the paragraphs in the TOC to obtain the required output? One problem: there are authors without email address, then Run-In-Head formats are not a solution as far as I can see here. And I can't move the email address ahead the author in the master document following layout requirements.

Any idea will be welcome!

Thanks indeed,

Ricardo

--