Re: Bookmarks in PDF files

I can get you halfway.  Create a custom marker type, then add a list of
markers to your book.  This TOC will pick up exactly what is in the marker.
I don't know about the bookmarks though...
Mary

                    "Thomas V.
                    Nielsen"             To:     <framers@xxxxxxxxx>
                    <verakso@emai        cc:     (bcc: Mary Hall Sheahan/Firelite/Pittway)
                    l.dk>                Subject:     Bookmarks in PDF files
                    Sent by:
                    owner-framers
                    @omsys.com

                    08/15/2004
                    07:11 AM

Is it posible to make bookmarks in a PDF based on markers in the Document
instead of paragraphs, if so how?

What I am trying to accomplish is to make a more "nice" toc/bookmark in the
PDF, instead of the bit more some times cryptic headlines in the document.

Kind regards
/Thomas