Re: Kluge around format problem with long TOC entries

> Consequently, the tab before the page number doesn't do anything, and
> the page number is placed immediately after the paragraph text.  I can
> kluge my way around it by putting double-tabs before the page number.
> Is there a more orthodox way, or should I care?

If you put double tabs directly on the Reference page, you shouldn't
have this problem (you might need a third tab also). In "normal"
TOC entries, the extra tab characters that don't have a corresponding
tab stop won't change anything; they are inserted but the single-line
TOC entry won't change. For double-line entries, they come into effect.

Thomas Michanek, FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF expert
Technical Communicator, Uppsala, Sweden
mailto:Thomas.Michanek@xxxxxxxxx
http://go.to/framers/