Re: Frame crashes on load

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:03:19 -0700, Dov Isaacs <isaacs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>There is NOTHING in FrameMaker that is specific to or relies upon
>components of Windows XP Professional as opposed to Windows XP Home.

Heh heh.  Performance got worse and worse, for everything, and I
finally threw up my hands and did a clean install of Win2K Pro.
After getting some drivers off the HP site (using a Mac ;-), I had
a working system again.  Frame runs fine now...

From this ghastly struggle, I find the caveat "Don't use XP Home"
*real* convincing.  Everything else is the same:  hardware, other
apps, network connections.  Just the OS is different.  Draw your
own conclusions.

  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>  http://www.omsys.com/