RE: Frame crashes on load

I vaguely remember (well, it is Friday) reading on one of my mailing
lists that you shouldn't use FrameMaker with XP Home, but it was fine
with XP Professional. I don't remember the reasoning (it being Friday
and all), and it was when I was still on NT (so I didn't need to care),
but I got the impression that XP Home is to XP Pro as Microsoft Works is
to Microsoft Word.

Someone out there might be more with it today and be able to address
this better.

Barb