RE: TOC Continued Master Page question

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up trying what was suggested and now have a left/right master page and a first page. I couldn't think of any other way to do it and apparently other than mapping master pages to para tags in Version 7, there doesn't seem to be other options. We do have text boxes on the master pages with TOC Continued at the top.

Thanks again for your helpful and prompt responses.

Elizabeth K.