Has anyone created custom ICU libraries?

I am setting up an XML Application that needs to support several CE
languages along with Russian and Greek.  I am having trouble getting the
extended characters to come into Frame from Unicode, the XML parser
translates everything to Unicode, then translated it back when it puts
the text into Frame.  Unfortunately Frame only ships with Unicode import
mappings for the supported languages (i.e. Western European and Asian).
I think I need to create custom ICU Libraries for the non-supported
languages, but I can't seem to find much documentation to tell me how
this is done.

Can anyone out there help me with this?

Thanks,

Steve