RE: Generating inactive Cross references

I think you're right
Although variables are not easy to manage, I think I can manage my glossary
with tem.
Thanks a lot for your precious information.

Vincent Hurtel
Rédacteur Technique
vhurtel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vhurtel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
01 41 27 68 26

InStranet Inc.
http://www.instranet.com <http://www.instranet.com/>
6, rue Castérès
92614 Clichy Cedex

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL This message may contain confidential and
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review
of distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.