Re: Acrobat 6.0 worth getting?

Not really related to Acrobat Reader, but fwiw:
Video  files can be embedded (big plus for me).
Preflighting integrated (for us low-level preflighters who are afraid of
PitStop and PdfInspektor).
The GUI has been rejigged somewhat. I'm not sure I like it, but it's about
conformation, I suppose -- gives me a feeling of 'GUI bloat.'
My .2 rubles worth.

Cheers,
Mike
Michael Heine		mheine@internorth.com