RE: Pb with image quality in Frame

If the main problem is blurry graphics in the PDF, you should change the Distiller settings. Go to Settings > Job Options > Compression. Turn of all downsampling; turn on 8-bit zip.

Have you seen the Dov Issac recommended Distiller settings? If not, I can sent you a copy.

Jim Stauffer
Sr. Technical Writer
BeamReach Networks
Sunnyvale, CA