RE: Pb with image quality in Frame

                    "Jim Stauffer"
                    <JStauffer@beamreachnet        To:     "Violaine TRUCK" <Violaine.TRUCK@esterel-technologies.com>,
                    works.com>                     <framers@omsys.com>
                                                   cc:
                    07/03/2003 17:05               Subject:     RE: Pb with image quality in Frame

If the main problem is blurry graphics in the PDF, you should change the
Distiller settings. Go to Settings > Job Options > Compression. Turn of all
downsampling; turn on 8-bit zip.

Ok. I just unchecked the dowsampling options boxes but couldn't find the "8
bit zip option". Where is that located?

>Have you seen the Dov Issac recommended Distiller settings? If not, I can
sent you a copy.

OK. I would be glad to get it. Thanks.

I am using 150 dpi and yes from time to time I am resizing by drag and drop
some images, especially if I use a referenced image.
I don't know how to set by default an image size for all my graphics since
they are all in different sizes. Actually, is there a way to constraint an
image into a maximum height and width?

I will be testing your usefull recommendations next week and will keep you
informed.
Thank you very much

Violaine Truck