Re: FM7 on Windows XP: display problems

Roger,

You need to set text smoothing "on".

Right click anywhere on your desktop and select "Properties".
Then click the "Appearance" tab and then the "Effects" button.
Make sure the box is checked for "Use the following method to smooth
screen fonts" and select Standard if a CRT, CoolType if an LCD.
Then OK your way back to the desktop.

        - Dov