Re: finally installing Acrobat 5

There is no reason to re-install FrameMaker 7 after installing Acrobat 5.0.5
(don't install 5.0). If you installed the copy of Acrobat Distiller 5.0.5
that came with FrameMaker 7, use the Control Panel to uninstall just that
Acrobat Distiller 5.0.5 component. No need to suffer from Reinstallzheimers!

        - Dov