Re: PowerPoint to PDF Problem

Very interesting that you are having this problem. We regularly produce
PDF files from 10" (wide) by 7.5" (high) PowerPoint presentations by
printing to the Acrobat Distiller printer instance and have never seen
the problem you describe. My Distiller job options are set for automatic
page rotation. Are you using any special localized version of either
Windows 2000 or Office/PowerPoint?

        - Dov