Re: Visio into FM 6.0

Aline,

Of course the imported EPS looked "fuzzy" in FrameMaker. All you
see in FrameMaker is a low-resolution TIFF preview header. When you
create PDF from the FrameMaker document or print to a PostScript printer,
you will see the high quality. All imported EPS is displayed with only
a low-resolution TIFF preview.

        - Dov