Re: Visio into FM 6.0

When you print to the "Acrobat Distiller" printer instance from
Visio, you get a PDF file, not a PostScript file. Open that PDF
file in Acrobat, crop to suit, and save as EPS from Acrobat (TIFF
preview, PostScript 3, all fonts embedded). Photoshop is a raster
program. Opening anything in it creates a device-resolution dependent
raster image file.

        - Dov