Re: Annoying Print setting messages

I have gotten this message before...it was a while ago.
However, if I remember correctly, there was inconsistency between the color
settings for conditional text in the "blablabla" document and other documents
in the book. For instance, you may have "Draft" conditional text set to the
color "red" in all of your other documents, but it is set to "black" in
the "blablabla" doc. Check the color settings for all of your conditional text
in each doc in your book and make sure they are all consistent.

Millie Hartnett
Senior Technical Writer
SkyOptix, Inc.