Missing FTrans.h from FDK7.0

I currently have responsibility for porting our
customized APIs from FDK 5.5.6 to FDK 7.0.  Of the 5 DLL's that I need to
upgrade, one is giving me concern.  The concern is that it uses 4 constants
that are declared in Ftrans.h, a header file that is not available in FDK
7.0.  A grep for the specific constants (UNDO_NewFrameMakerObject,
UNDO_MOVE, NDO_RESHAPE, and UNDO_GFXCUT) among the FDK 7.0 INCLUDE files
returned no hits.

I've looked in the Release notes and the FDK references. I also performed a
GOOGLE search on each constant's name and came up with the same (pronounced
zero) results.

I need to know what replaced the Ftrans.h file and the associated constant
declarations.  Can you help, either directly or by putting me in touch with
someone who can?

Also, who do I report fdkreference documentation errors to?

Thanks

Chuck Vorndran