RE: Symbol printing incorrectly -- repost from Dov Isaacs

Actually, it wasn't that the TrueType "Symbol" font SYMBOL.TTF was
NOT installed on your system. It was that it was UNinstalled from
your system, intentionally or not. You cannot install Windows without
that font being installed. And I believe that even Microsoft Office
checks for it during its installation and attempts a reinstall of
it if it is missing. Thus, someone actually removed the font from
your system either on purpose or by accident.

        - Dov