RE: eps problems

> ... (By the way, it isn't all that uncommon to
> find that the time it takes to print a graphically complex document
> directly from FrameMaker is greater than the time it takes to create a
> PDF file and print that PDF file directly from Acrobat to the same
> Printer. Very efficient PostScript is created by Acrobat's print
process.

Interesting. I always thought the printer driver creates the
PostScript. I would have expected that Distiller has a lot to
do with the efficiency as well. If you worked for anyone else,
I'd probably argue with you. :-)

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives