RE: Fix for Multiple Master Font Printing Under Windows 2000 Now Downloadable Directly from Microsoft!!

Lester,

Assume that it will never be fixed! The workaround that I describe in
<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@97.YGxiapkECE1.2775331@.ef4dc6a>
(i.e., eliminate all fonts in all PPD files except for Courier) solves
not only this problem, but a whole raft of other "fonts have changed" message
problems and missing fonts in PDF problems. Use it to be safe.

        - Dov

PS: Our attempts to muck around with the drivers to "fix" the problem had
the result that no matter what we did, certain different programs didn't
behave. The PPD hack is the ONLY thing that really worked, i.e., make
believe there are no fonts in the printer.