Re: FM7patch.exe and installed FrameMaker 7.0 disagree

> For what it is worth, the “home computer use” feature of ALL
> Adobe end user license agreements (EULAs) have been modified to
> provide a similar feature for “portable computer use.”

Oh, that's right. Unfortunately, my home computer isn't a
portable... but I hope to replace it with a PowerBook
some time this year.

I think "second computer" might have been a satisfactory
choice... having gone through a BSA spot check, specifically
counting Frame licenses, I plan to follow that license to
the letter while looking for an open source alternative.

Wishing BSA still meant Boy Scouts of America,

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives