RE: FrameMaker and Acrobat Distiller experts, please help!

Thanks for the added info. In Acrobat 5.0.5, I've been using the Tools > PDF
Consultant > Optimize space command to remove excess links. What's your
opinion/experience on the efficacy of this tool?

Jim Stauffer
Sr. Technical Writer
BeamReach Networks
Sunnyvale, CA