Re: No PDF Job Options Available

Roger,

By any chance did you have the full Acrobat 5.0.5 package installed
BEFORE installing FrameMaker 7? If so, did you let FrameMaker install
its own copy of Distiller 5.0.5? If you did not have the full Acrobat
5.0.5 package installed before installing FrameMaker 7, did you let
FrameMaker 7 install Distiller 5.0.5 and then did you subsequently
install the full Acrobat 5.0.5 package without uninstalling the
Distiller 5.0.5 installed earlier?!?

(Yeah, I know that is quite a mouthful!)

        - Dov