hyphenation service for CEE-languages and FrameMaker

Wim.
Probably, you can contact me directly.

We do have very long experience using FrameMaker for Win, Mac and UNIX with
languages Adobe does not support.
It covers all Eastern European, all Cyrillic script based and Russian,
former U.S.S.R. Central Asian and Caucasian (Armenian, Georgian and Azeri)
languages. It is also true for many SE Asian languages.

To all:
There is also a commercial service for hyphenation preparing of FrameMaker
documents for most Non-Western languages Frame has no own support. The cost
of service is per page (and per language).

Quality of hyphenation service is similar to MS Office national versions or
even better. The list of hyphenation exceptions might be used. Few different
hyphenation algorithms might be used for most languages.

This 'pre-hyphenation' service also becomes to be available for any
documents in QuarkXPress, Interleaf, QuickSilver, Corel Ventura, 3B2, Word,
WP, PageMaker, InDesign file format, RTF, plain text with any national
ASCII/ANSI or Unicode encoding.

Feel free contact me if you're preparing the publications in Non-Western
languages and ready to use [accurate] hyphenations.

Regards,
Dmitri.

Dmitri Yunov

yudmi@nwgsm.ru