RE: What's the "dream machine" for running Frame?

Sean,

It does NOT ignore all those properties. Whatever settings you
have for PostScript generation for ASCII/binary, gray settings,
resolution, fonts, etc. inherit from the Acrobat Distiller printer
instance. It overrides certain settings such as page size / orientation.

        - Dov