Re: The Age-Old Illustrator-to-Frame Question (and Gripe)

I think that we are in violent agreement that the EPS preview in
FrameMaker is terrible and need of improvement.  (8^)>

With regards to some of your points:

(1) High resolution TIFF preview is terribly expensive in space cost,
in many cases much higher than that of embedding EPS with regards to
document size.

(2) WMF does not fully support the imaging model.

        - Dov