Re: FrameMaker Gets a Boost (news item in India Times, Nov. 24)

RE: FrameMaker Gets a Boost (news item in India Times, Nov. 24)Melia.
I don't think so.
I can assert most people in America as well as people over the world use
100% TW, SG or Chinese released components in their computers, mobiles, fax,
cars...
Your/our children room is crowded with good toys that were made in China
even if you may think differently :-))

Sun Java, Solaris OS and many other Sun software and hardware was developed
by big help of Indian people (insignificantly, are these people ethnical
Indian, Indian with India citizenship, or European/US managers/programmers
who're only work in the Indian offices of corporate firms). The same fact
are about IBM and HP, Xerox, Canon, and so on.

Finally, the only one thing is important to me and probably to Framers -
should FM8 be good or bad? Will FM8 meet out expectancies? Will Adobe India
team fix all bugs and errors of FM we have last 6-7 years - from 1995 ..?
Will it be a good modern product, with multilingual support, extra
typography, XML, XSLT, Unicode and <.add your wishes here..>??

It's a bit funny to see same violent perfect Antiglobalism discussion here
from American people.

I'm very dislike to up this discussion again, but can I notify to American
what had happened when Russia stopped an import of the US chicken legs (die
to the quality questions and big domestic repetition work of same kind of
chicken semi-manufactured articles)?
It would be interesting to hear you all that time..

Antiglobalism discussion .. is not Frame discussion. :-))

Your,
Dm.