Re: SOLVED: Re: Cannot write to specified print file

Creating a port is simple (famous last words) if of course you
know exactly where to look.  (8^)>

Open the "Printers" window and then go File=>Server Properties
and select the "Ports" tab. Then click "Add Port". Select "Local Port"
and then click on "New Port ...". Fill in the name "FILE:" (with the : and
without the "" of course). Voila!

        - Dov