From: Dov Isaacs [mailto:isaacs@Adobe.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 10:45 AM
To: Sisk, Steve.H
Cc: framers@frameusers.com; framers@omsys.com
Subject: Re: Vector Images in Frame

What's the problem with EPS other than a lousy preview in FrameMaker?
The fact is that any other format that you bring into FrameMaker other
than PDF (which is internally converted into EPS anyway) is potentially
"lossy" to your vector artwork including loss of gradient information
and/or color and font conversions.

        - Dov