RE: Printer Crash: Query

as
> it were. Must be nice for the IS folks.

Funny (but sad): one of the reasons that the desktop PC "took over" from the
MIS-driven mainframe was that it transferred control of the computing
environment from centralised MIS to the people at the sharp end... The
pendulum swings both ways, I guess.

Michael Lewis

Brandle Pty Limited, Sydney, Australia
http://www.brandle.com.au