Re: PDF document info vanishes when I import formats with "Remove overrides"

Hi Winfried,

You probably imported Document Properties along with the other imports. If
I'm not mistaken, importing Document Properties also imports PDF Info. If
so, your source document's empty PDF fields overwrote the fields with content.

In general, be careful with the Import / Formats command. Many of those
check boxes cause multiple imports. Importing Page Layouts, for example,
imports master pages -plus- many properties that are set via Format / Page
Layout submenus. Importing Document Properties imports properties set via
Format / Document submenus. That's quite a number of properties.

Cheers,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
ISBN 1-930597-01-0