RE: printing to wrong page side

Hi Catherine,
I'm not sure whether you got an answer to this. This is NOT a problem
with FrameMaker, but rather a problem with how pages are displayed in
Acrobat. This is from Acrobat's on-line help (page 18):

Continuous - Facing layout arranges the pages side by side. This
configuration accommodates a two-page spread display and multiple-page
viewing in the window. If a document has more than two pages, the first
page is displayed on the right to ensure proper display of two-page
spreads.

I don't know any way around this, except to add some sort of title page
as the first page.

Debbi Fortney
Technical Trainer/Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker & Photoshop
Bothell, WA 98011
425-482-2617
debbi.fortney@verizon.net