Re: Platform Phunnies

Mostly to point out that some quantity of platform balance exists in the FrameMaker management team, as a long-time, hard-core Mac user and trained computer professional, I still do MacOS updates by installing fresh System Folders and dragging files around. I can't do that on any of the Windows installs I've done.

That said, I can't imagine most Mac users being either capable of or interested in hand-updating their machines, and agree with Dov's comments below.

...Lee