ANN: Supplemental Frame Support

Hi,

I've recently been asked by consultants and organizations to provide
FrameMaker support -- either spot support during a pressure project or
on-call help as needed. This has worked well, so I've decided to offer the
service publicly.

Consultants are often looking for:

    Help trouble-shooting problem files
    How-to advice during pressure projects

Organizations often need:

    Support for small departments
    Help creating templates
    Assistance with highly customized documentation
    Best-practice and workflow alternatives

Typical interactions include file exchange and brief phone conversations.
Most problems are solved quickly.

If you're interested, please respond offlist to thomasn@twelfthnight.com or
phone 503-297-1675.

Thanks,