ANN: Need database for publishing

Hello Framers,

One of the underappreciated features of FrameScript is the ability of a
script to query a database directly through the ODBC control panel in
Windows. The returned records can then be imported into FrameMaker and
formatted by the script.

I would like to work up a set of scripts to demonstrate database publishing
with FrameScript. What I need is a good data source that I can distribute
with the demo scripts. I would prefer an Access database and, possibly, an
Excel spreadsheet. The data needs to be generic enough so that I can
distribute it with the demo scripts without causing legal or disclosure
problems.

If you are interested in providing an appropriate sample datasource, please
let me know. In return, I will provide a set of working scripts that you can
use in your own production environment. To help me decide, I would like to
see a sample PDF of your output requirements and a screenshot or printout of
your database tables and relationships.

Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing