RunAround Problem - Again

Let's try asking again...

Is there a way to make Tables run around objects placed on Master Pages?

I only received 1 answer last time asking why the tempalte had to be the way it
was. Quick answer: Because the client wants it that way.

I desperately want to be able to regain the .25 inch currently lost by the
bodypage text frame and limit the effect of the master page element to only
those cases the bodypage text/object spans the whole width of the page.

Eric L. Dunn